All you need to know if you have been awarded one of World Cancer Research Fund International’s research grants
Use the links below to jump to the relevant section or question on this page.
– Do I need to complete any documentation first?
– Do I need to mention WCRF International in all publications related to the research?
– Do I have to send a copy of the publication to WCRF International before submission or after it has been accepted?
– When and how should I acknowledge WCRF International?
– What if my research is not finished on time?
– Can I make a change to the budget?
– What happens if I need to transfer the grant?
– What are my commitments during the grant period?
– What happens if I haven’t spent all my grant by the end of the period?
– What can happen if I break the terms and conditions?
– What if I have any other questions?