Guidelines for using World Cancer Research Fund International content.
This webpage outlines our permissions procedure for the 2018 Third Expert Report. If you have a query about any of our other content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to the terms outlined below, you are free to:
- directly reproduce material for teaching or personal purposes. This includes use in presentations or as part of non-published coursework.
Under the following terms:
- Correct attribution: you must give credit to WCRF/AICR as follows:
This material has been reproduced from the World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research. Diet, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer: a Global Perspective. Continuous Update Project Expert Report 2018. Available at dietandcancerreport.org.
- No modifications: you do not transform, modify, edit or translate the material.
- Non-commercial use: you do not use the material for commercial purposes.
If you do not meet these requirements or wish to use the material for any other purpose, please complete the form below.
Note, for any text or graphics belonging to third parties, please contact the original copyright holder to seek permission.
You do not need to request permission to reuse materials for teaching or personal use (eg within teaching presentations).
However, if you wish to use any of our material for non-teaching purposes, such as within blogs or textbooks, wish to make any modifications or are unsure, please contact us with the following information.
- Contact name
- Email address
- Your institution or organisation name and contact details, including website address
- The type of your institution or organisation: eg Charity/non-profit, Pharmaceutical, Publisher, Academic, Commercial
- Which materials you wish to reproduce: please provide detail of exact figure numbers, text section or page number and which publication/chapter it is from.
- Where the material will be used: eg Website or blog / book / thesis / journal
- The details of use: please provide as much detail as possible, eg author names, full title of book/blog post/article/leaflets, web address etc
- Whether you will be editing or changing the material
> For translation requests, please read visit this page